RIDDLE: WHO IS THE MILLIONAIRE?

Message  rougemer le Mar 17 Juin - 16:29

In the next future, what country around the world is going to have to most growth of people holding more than one million of cash assets?

I let you choose between:
USA
CHINA
BRAZIL
GERMANY
INDIA
UK
RUSSIA
JAPAN
FRANCE
ITALY

According to the MERRYL LYNCH BANK AUDIT, this country is going to have an increase of working hours, meaning enhancing productivity, a big drop of incomes and companies taxes, a curb of public debt but an increase of consumption taxes (gasoline tax, added value tax).

Any idea?

I'm giving you a clue:
No country can be satisfied to become a museum. No country can survive just by making and selling luxury products. By the way, because of the huge challenge bringing forward by China and India, the only way to survive is to keep a real strong industrial basis. But it will be a decoy to think that facing China and India a country can still produce mass production.

Still any idea?

Well it won't be China neither India. Forget about Russia, Brazil, Japan and the USA. France? are you kidding? UK and Italy, you bet! So..... according again with MERRYL LYNCH BANK AUDIT, it will be........ the winner is GERMANY!!!!!!

In six years, although a strong Euro, German exportations are doubled. The presence of Germany in China has increased 50%. German trade surplus is about Euro 160 billions.
Now Germany is looking for jobs seekers in mechanical, electric and electronic industries. Who said that Germany is in crisis?

Key of the success? "Mittelstand".
What is it? Not small nor big companies but the middle size company able to make sophisticated niche market products, technological and advanced production of not much than 100 000 pieces a year. And it works!

As new professional purchasers, we should be aware!

Have a nice day.
Miss you all.
Phil

What a Face Like a Star @ heaven No
rougemer

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.prosperity.com/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Re: RIDDLE: WHO IS THE MILLIONAIRE?

Message  sebastien le Mar 17 Juin - 16:56

Hi
so, I'm trying to speak the Shakespeare's language. But if make a mistake, tell it to me, because I'm not fluent and don't speak as well as you. I'm writing without help of e-translator.
This article is very interessing. At first, I thought it was France the country. But Germany...
In fact, the Germans are great cars producers,selling all the world, they also are good in the steal domain, and the alliance with the French in Eurocopter or other military engineering give them up technological advances, Airbus too, and plenty of examples like those.
So now, we have to learn german, and as soon as we got the ESAP, go to Germany.
See you soon.
sebastien

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.taobang.fr

The Germans for sure :-)

Message  Susan le Mar 17 Juin - 23:37

Ohh you saved my day. At least something nice about germans.

I give german lessons if somebody is interested (30€ per hour) clown
But for sure there are some others companies to work for than EADS ....

Have a look at http://dict.leo.org/ if you need some help with translations, really good website
Susan

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.freiberg.de

GERMAN SUCCESS

Message  Sophie le Mer 18 Juin - 9:30

Guten Morgen !
I won't go on writing in German because I have almost forgotten everything of the 12 years' studies in that language... (although it was the first foreign language I studied)
This article is indeed interesting and joigns what Katia told us about German companies' ability to sell very efficiently their products (which does not seem to be the case as far as French people are concerned...)
So, we are very lucky to have Susan with us, she will be in a position to teach us the "German method", OK Susan ?
See you all soon
Sophie

Re: RIDDLE: WHO IS THE MILLIONAIRE?

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé