ESAP 58
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version (coupon + code promo)
224.97 €
Voir le deal

AT LEAST THE OPPPORTUNITY TO CHAT IN ENGLISH

2 participants

AT LEAST THE OPPPORTUNITY TO CHAT IN ENGLISH Empty AT LEAST THE OPPPORTUNITY TO CHAT IN ENGLISH

Message  Sophie Lun 16 Juin - 13:03

A chat in English ! Terrific idea, honestly !
So, what to chat about ? Let's say about Mr SAVIANO's book for example: Katia told us the tittle was "Camorra" if I haven't mistaken but the right tittle is indeed "Gomorra". It seems to be very interesting and I think I will buy it, just to have some good entertainment during the Esap's holiday...

Other subject: it was very hard this morning to go back to work as the days I spend with you all appear much more fun and interesting than my days at work. It breaks the routine and enables to see other faces than those of my colleagues (and Managers above all). The content of the course also emphasizes the gap between what is the real job of a purchaser and what I do everyday: the gap is huge and I think that I will become more and more difficult to bear it...

So, I am looking forward to seeing you all next Friday and by this time, I wish you a very good week !

Pierrick, if you happen to see this, I now remember the word "beurlette" or something like that for sausages and other things to grill in Mayenne...

Sophie
Sophie
Sophie

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

AT LEAST THE OPPPORTUNITY TO CHAT IN ENGLISH Empty Re: AT LEAST THE OPPPORTUNITY TO CHAT IN ENGLISH

Message  Pierrick Lun 16 Juin - 14:48

An another word : "Encouenneter" ....

See you next friday for explains!!

Rolling Eyes tongue
Pierrick
Pierrick

http://lapalanqueedescoevrons.spaces.live.com/default.aspx?wa=ws

Revenir en haut Aller en bas